Thursday, August 25, 2016

Best Tuna Burger and Sandwich in Burnaby Mountain

Tuna Burger with Salad
I joined my co-workers for lunch at Club Ilia up at the Corner Stone in Simon Fraser University's Burnaby campus several days ago. We have dined here several times before and were pretty much familiar with their menu items. So, we were kind of choosy when placing our orders. This time, I ordered the Tuna Burger with salad and it was awesome. I have been trying to maintain a small portion diet for lunch and have been successful with the change in my diet plans for several weeks already. The Tuna Burger was so delicious and it came in large portion. So, in spite of my intention of a small portion diet, I ate everything in the plate in that one meal. One other person in our party also ordered a similar tuna burger cuisine. And he too finished whatever was in his plate.

Tuna Sandwich with Salad and Fries
I should introduce this diner to my family and friends. I think they will like it. They will be pleased with the cuisines served at Club Ilia. I don't think there is a Club Ilia anywhere else outside SFU's Burnaby campus. At least not that I know of. Club Ilia has a wider choices than most other eateries up in the SFU. Besides the Tuna Burger that I had ordered, my co-workers had the Caesar's Salad, Personal Pizza, Reuben Sandwich, Tuna Sandwich, and the Club Sandwich. Like mine, their portions were really large and at the end the meal was heavy.

Caesar's Salad 
Even the Caesar's Salad was a heavy meal, with the chicken, bacon and two slices of toast. I guess this is one of the diners where my co-workers and I prefer to go for lunch. That is when we decide not to bring lunch to work and plan to go out for lunch with fellow co-workers. The place is not too far off our work place and parking space are plenty. Besides Ilia Club, Corner Stone housed other diners and eateries, from Subway to a Chinese Fast Food Joint. We have a lot of choices here.

No comments:

Post a Comment