Monday, February 27, 2017

Kampung Style Fried Chicken

Kampung Style Fried Chicken
Sometimes when I run out of idea on what to prepared for dinner, I will just cook the simplest of cuisines which I had learned during my bachelor days. I used to leave in the military barracks and cooking wasn't exactly something I do everyday. But I was definitely a curious lad. I always made my way to the mess kitchen because I often work late and have the mess staff cook me simple meals like fried chicken, fish or even eggs.

Plain Fried Chicken
Until today, I still remember the way they fried chicken in the mess kitchen. Chop up the chicken to small pieces and deep fry without any seasoning or marinate sauce. After the chicken pieces are fried then dip into the sauce. Usually, chilli sauce but tomato ketchup also taste pretty good with the fried chicken. At other times, the cuisines can be really flavourful and mostly authentically Malay cuisines. Curry is a cuisine that was available in every meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment