Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Really Delicious Japanese Ramen Noodles

Pan Fried Yukiudon
I was with my family passing through Kelowna and had to stop by this Japanese restaurant on Pandosy Street called Wasabi Izakaya Japanese Restaurant. We had initially asked a friend who lives in Kelowna about a good place to dine and he recommended this Japanese restaurant. According to him this is the best Japanese restaurant for Ramen Noodle. I have not heard of a Japanese restaurant that specializes in Ramen Noodle. So, we decided to stop and have a quick bite.

Soul Food of Japan - Curry Ramen with Chicken
When we stepped into the diner, it was full and only one table was available. We were just on time. We only have to wait for about five minutes and decided on our orders. Since this place was famous for its Ramen Noodles, although they have four sets of menu serving different Japanese cuisines, we chose to focus on the Ramen Noodle. My two kids had the AB Ramen Noodle with Pork and Pan Fried Yakiudon. While I ordered their signature Ramen Noodle, Soul Food of Japan with the house special Japanese Curry flavour and Chicken meat.

AB Ramen Noodle with Prok
My wife on the other hand, ordered the Tako Wasabi which is the octopus salad marinated with wasabi, crispy potato and sweet onions. I actually tried a spoonful of each of the cuisines we ordered and I like them. The Ramen Noodles were really authentic and flavourful. In fact these were the best Japanese Ramen Noodles I have eaten. We enjoyed the Ramen Noodles so much so that we actually finished drinking the soup as well. I will recommend this place to anyone passing through Kelowna. Good place to dine with delicious authentic Japanese cuisines.

No comments:

Post a Comment