Friday, April 28, 2017

Spaghetti Meatballs

Spaghetti Meatballs
Last night was my turn to cook dinner and I made it simple with spaghetti meatballs. I had bought some Italian meatballs from the local supermarket earlier in the morning before I went to work. So, when I cam home in the evening, I boiled a pot of water for the spaghetti and heated the wok for the meatballs. Once everything was cooked, I simply put everything together. First, I separated the spaghetti into separate plates.

Italian Spaghetti Meatballs
Then, I placed three meatballs in each plate and poured the spaghetti sauce onto the spaghetti and meatballs after that. Both the spaghetti sauce and the meatballs were purchased from Costco Wholesale, I did not prepare anything from scratch. That was the easy part. Basically, I only have to warm everything up and serve. My kids actually like spaghetti meatballs, but I am not a real fan of this Italian specialty cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment