Saturday, April 1, 2017

Instant Style Spicy Korean Noodle

Spicy Korean Noodle
I was in the vicinity of the Korean Village yesterday. While my car was in the auto shop for its scheduled maintenance, I decided to visit the business outlets in the area. Anyway, I was told by the mechanic at the auto shop that the checks and services will take at least forty to fifty minutes. So, what better way to kill time than to visit some of these business outlets. And while I was in the Hannam Korean Supermarket, I saw stacks of Korean style instant noodles on sale.

Korean Instant Noodle
I just had to buy some. The price was just irresistible, it is not always that I come across these kind of prices. That same evening, I opened one of the pack of four instant noodle for dinner. The instructions were very simple to follow and I use the image on the pack to make the Korean noodle as closely resembling the image as possible. But I also improvised by adding cheese to the wuntun to add flavour and taste. The instant noodle turned out to be really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment