Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Uncle Fatih's Pizza

Uncle Fatih's Pzza
Once in a while we will do take outs for dinner and last night I decided to take home Uncle Fatih's pizza. I bought two large pizzas and mixed two slices of each toppings to make up eighteen slices. My kids actually love pizzas like most Canadians. Uncle Fatih's Pizza is uniquely different from most pizza parlour. I have previously eaten in one of their pizza place but that was a long time ago. I know that my eldest kid have eaten Uncle Fatih's pizza and said it was good.

Mixed Toppings
There were like at least ten different toppings in the two boxes. And the kids really enjoyed the pizza dinner. We had pepperoni, vegetarian, chicken, ground meat, sausage, all cheese, potato, mushrooms, and broccoli toppings. Uncle Fatih's pizzas is one of the best we have ever eaten. On the price point, Costco Wholesale still has the most affordable price but on taste and flavour, I would say Uncle Fatih. And definitely better than Domino's pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment