Saturday, April 22, 2017

The DAC

Chicken and Tuna Pasta
I was involved in a workshop at work that included a lunch with my coworkers. The workshop was held up at the SFU's Burnaby campus. I was really surprised how good some of the cuisines were. I have had the chance of dining at the SFU's Diamond Alumni Centre a couple of times before and the cuisines were usually normal to me. But during the lunch break at the workshop, the chicken tuna pasta cuisine were exceptionally flavourful and tasty.

Chicken Pasta
And I was not the only person that noticed that. Some of my coworkers were also surprised by the tastier and more flavourful pasta. Normally, lunch would only be lunch and we would move on to our conversations but there were a lot more talk about the food this time. And to confirm that the pasta was really good, I also noticed that the other main cuisine, the spaghetti, in the buffet line that was nearly tray full when everyone was done eating lunch. I even went back for a seconds on the pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment