Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Fried Butter Crawfish Meat and Clay Pot Tofu Seafood

Fried Butter Crawfish Cuisine
For dinner last night, we went to a typical Chinese restaurant in a residential area that serves cantonese style cuisines. Because there were only four of us dinning, I ordered just three different cuisines. We ordered the Fried Butter Crawfish Meat, Clay Pot Seafood Tofu and a Steam Barramundi with Ginger and Spring Onions. The meal with four bowls of rice and the three cuisines cost only about twenty dollars Canadian.

Clay Pot Seafood Tofu
It was a real good meal with three cuisines of seafood. I guess, as I was eating, I realized that I could also prepare and cook these three cuisines at home. They were not difficult cuisines to cook. In fact, I have already cooked the fish cuisine at home. But the fried butter Crawfish Meat cuisine would require a little more experience, especially with the butter. Ad the clay pot seafood tofu dish was the easiest of the three.

No comments:

Post a Comment