Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Missing the Wuntun Noodle with Chicken Feet and Curry Noodle

Wuntun Noodle with Chicken Feet
There are a lot of food that I missed while living in Vancouver and the moment I had the opportunity, I headed for the closes Indian coffee shop I can find. In this trip, the first taste of real authentic Malaysian cuisine was the roti chennai. After that, I went to the morning market and ordered the wuntun noodle with chicken feet and the curry noodle topped with char siew. These are the usual breakfast meal many Malaysians indulge in.

Curry Noodle with Char Siew
Wuntun noodle was my most consumed breakfast when I was working and living in Kuala Lumpur. The curry noodle with char siew was the alternative to the wuntun noodle. If both of these was not available in the coffee shop, I will then, settle for the roti chennai or nasi lemak. But in the morning market place, there are all kinds of breakfast meal that are available. So, I would eat one different favorite noodle cuisine a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment