Monday, May 8, 2017

Sri Damansara Fishball and Noodle

A Bowl of Fish Ball, Fish Cake and Fried Soy Bean Curd
The first breakfast I had when I got into Kuala Lumpur was the fish ball and noodle cuisine. My craving was not actually for the fish ball nor the noodle that came with the fish ball but was for some other Malaysian cuisine. I went there because my mom wanted to eat the fish ball noodle soup. The coffee shop that we went to was located in the Kepong Industrial Park in Sri Damansara. A place not easily located even by GPS. The people that frequent the coffee shop are probably returning customers.

Fried Soy Bean Curd
The fish ball, fish cake, fried soy bean curd and the noodle cuisine was typical of any Malaysian fish ball stall. Nothing to really shout about in Malaysia but something that is not really common in Vancouver. I like the fish cake, it was really flavourful and tasty. The skin of the fish cake was fried to golden brown and the inside still remains white like the colour of raw fish paste. Unique, because the fish ball and the fish cakes still retains the flavour and taste of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment