Saturday, July 9, 2016

Introducing the Best Lobster Roll in Granville Island

Best Lobster Roll
I was in Granville Island a few days ago, showing a group of friends this tourists destination. And during the tour, we decided to take a short lunch break in NetLoff, which was much quieter than inside most other buildings. And inside, actually has a comfortable rest area with dining tables and chairs. NetLoff is one of the buildings across from the Granville Island Public Market. Inside the building has only one cafe and they were serving simple western cuisines. I noticed the constant flow of patrons forming a short queue to make orders. And the dining area were pretty much occupied by the customers of the NetLoff Cafe.

Real Lobster in the Sandwich
Their menu board was very visible from the dining area and I could read everything that they offer. They serve sandwiches, toasts, omelettes, and burgers too. A very good range and everything was made to order which means nothing was pre-cooked, except of cause, for the cakes and desserts. Once I have decided on my order, I approached the queueing line and when came my turn, I asked for the most popular of the sandwiches. I was introduced to a new item instead, which was not on the menu board yet. And which will be their new signature sandwich. I was introduced to their Lobster Roll.

Delicious Dates Square
The lobster roll is a popular sandwich which is prominent on the East Coast in places like Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts where lobsters are bountiful. But so does Vancouver in British Columbia. We too have lots of lobsters. And the Lobster Roll from NetLoff Cafe was really good. They were very generous with the lobster and there chunks of large lobster meat in the lobster roll. The chunks of lobster meat tasted good and blended well with the salad mix. Importantly it filled me with that one sandwich. I will definitely come back for more and recommend friends to the lobster roll. Then, there is also the Dates Square that is so delicious. This is another one of their signature dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment