Monday, July 25, 2016

Stir Fried Teriyaki Noodle

Stir Fried Teriyaki Noodle
I decided to stay home and catch up on work yesterday. So, we just relied on some simple lunch that can be cooked within thirty minutes. First, I opened a canned of spam and cut the luncheon meat to small little cubes. Throw them into the hot wok and fry them first. Once the luncheon meat turned darker in colour, I added some chicken strips to them. And then, mixed the meat and the chicken strips. Then, I threw in the wok a bowl of bean sprouts and a bag of egg noodles or sometimes called the Chow Mien noodles. Next, stir, toss and mix everything in the wok until evenly spread.  

Home Cooked Teriyaki Noodle
Continue to stir and toss the noodles until the noodles were evenly cooked. Then, add three spoons of teriyaki sauce and a handful of spring onions onto the noodles. I could have added some onions if I had any. Although simple to prepare, the stir fried teriyaki noodle cuisine sounded like something difficult to cook. I have seen it been cooked at food stalls in food courts and learned that the teriyaki noodle cuisine was really simple to cook. Importantly, the noodle cuisine must taste good and flavourful. And not to have too much ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment