Saturday, December 3, 2016

A Bucket of Fried Chicken Wings and more

Costco's Fried Chicken Wings
I came home with a bucket of fried chicken wings from Costco Wholesale for brunch. I was shopping there with one of my kids and decided that we were going to buy a bucket of Costco's fried chicken wings for lunch. There were a rather long line waiting for turns to pick up the orders. So, while my kid was waiting, I took the opportunity to do shopping. I was going to pick up a cake and check out the price for four new winter tire.

Fried Butter Fish with Salted Duck Eggs
It took me about fifteen minutes in the warehouse and when I came back, our order wasn't ready yet. We waited together for another five minutes before our number were called. When we got home, the wife and the other kids were preparing lunch and they had cooked two really delicious cuisines. The first of the two cuisine was the Fried Butter Fish with Salted Duck Eggs which was the same cuisine but with different meat we had several days ago. Instead of the chicken nuggets, the fish fillet was so much softer and moist. I could taste the flavours of spices and the salted duck eggs. This cuisine was just wonderfully cooked.

Fried Butter Prawns
The second of the two cuisine was the the Fried Butter Prawns which we have had many occasion before. I was told by my wife that one of the kids actually cooked both the cuisines. And he has shown remarkable culinary skills at this young age. I guess, I should be relief that someone else can now cook at home besides my wife and I. Actually, all my kids can cook, depending on the cuisines. At home, more often than usual, we have restaurant cuisines and we have learned to cooked them from experience. Now, my kids are learning the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment