Saturday, December 31, 2016

In-N-Out Burger in California

Best Burgers in Town
There is this burger joint in California that is favorite among Californians. This local familiar chain burger store is not found anywhere outside California. It has remained to be unique and a must try for any foody, food critiques, and in fact for anyone wanting something truly California. They are so popular among the locals, that nearly every in-N-Out Burger store is full with diners. Every In-N-Out restaurant that I past by from LAX to my hotel was packed. That was how popular this place was.

Yummy Yummy Burgers
So, the very next day, my family and I had to dine in one of the In-N-Out Burger restaurant. We asked for the most popular burger and the first bite was supreme. It was deliciously juicy and and flavourful. The burger was just as good as the burgers in Whitespot or Red Robins if not better. And, the price of the burgers was competitively comparable to MacDonalds'. The fries was also uniquely different. They were less greasy and had no salt. Now that I have eaten one of their burgers, I now understand why Californians are so crazy for In-N-Out burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment