Sunday, October 23, 2016

Catching Up On The Best Fish Cuisines

Steam Halibut Belly with Spicy and Garlic Sauce
My family have always enjoyed dining in Deer Garden Chinese restaurant. And our favorite among their different location have always been the Alexander Road in Richmond branch. We have dined in the others but prefer this particular branch because of their more suitable choices of cuisines which we like. To be specific, this Alexander Road Deer Garden serves some of the best fish broth noodles and rice cuisines which are not available in some of their other diners.

Fish Noodle Broth with Century Eggs and Mushrooms
I have always liked the special halibut and rice items. There are about six different choices to choose from and I have had every one before. All of them are really flavourful and tasty but personally, I prefer the fried ones more. Yesterday, My family and I had our dinner there. And like always, there was a long queue. We waited for about thirty minutes from the time my wife pen her name down for place in the diner before we were able to be seated. But once we were inside the orders were served pretty quickly.

Teriyaki and Egg on Rice
This time, we decided to try some of the other cuisines that we had not tried before. We were rather more adventurous with the selections this time. Each of us would order a different cuisine and all of us would sample a little bit of each of the ordered cuisines. I could not resist doing the halibut cuisine again so I went ahead with the Steam Halibut Belly with Spicy and Garlic Sauce. And that halibut cuisine, like any of the other halibut cuisines were served with a bowl of rice and a bowl of fish broth.

Chicken Fillet with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
The kids ordered several distinctively different cuisines. The first was a Fish Noodle Broth with Century Eggs and Mushrooms which they gave me all their century eggs because they don't fancy the taste of the preserved duck egg.  The second was the Teriyaki and Egg on Rice, a common cuisine in Japanese style restaurant. More like the donburi. The third was the Chicken Fillet with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce. And finally, my wife ordered the bowl of Pasta with Shrimps and Special Sausages. Overall, the cuisines were excellent and on another note. I like dining at Deer Garden is because their menu prices are reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment