Monday, October 3, 2016

Hamburgers and Hotdogs

My Chicken Burger
My wife and I attended a party organized by my employers at the Vancouver PNE Playland. The event was an annual event for staff of the organization to mingle and meet with co-workers. This was the third or fourth time that we have organized this event here at the PNE Playland and I have attended every one of them. The food that was served there has always been the same since the first gathering some years ago. Some of us come with our families and some just with a partner or a spouse.

Hotdogs and Hamburger
Other than the buffet, the participants were able to enjoy the rides, activities and fun arcades available in the playland. So, some of the friends have been in the playland with their families since early.

As for the buffet line, which open at about three thirty in the afternoon, provided two choices of burger patties to chose from. I went for the chicken patty and assembled my own sandwich. Other than chicken, there were beef patties and of cause the chicken sausages. One burger was enough for me. So, I did not try the hotdogs. The potato salad was fresh and so were the salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment