Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Home Cooked Seafood Crispy Fried Noodle

Cantonese Seafood Crispy Noodle
For dinner yesterday, I prepared the Cantonese style Seafood Crispy Fried Noodle. I had bought a pack of chow mien a few days ago and was thinking of cooking it before the noodle is wasted. So, yesterday was perfect because my wife did not have any plans on what she wanted to cook. I quickly told her that I could cook the Seafood Crispy Noodle and I could have dinner ready in less than an hour. While I was preparing the rest of components for the noodle cuisine, I started heating up a pot of cooking oil to deep fry the noodles.

Seafood Crispy Noodle
The pack of noodles was good enough for five portions and after separating them into five portions, I deep fried them one portion at a time. The deep fried chow mien was than placed in separate plates. Next, I removed the cooking oil from the wok and used the balanced that was remaining after I had poured them into a used oil mug. I threw some chopped garlic into the wok then followed by some shrimps. Once the shrimps cooked, I added about five cups of water into the wok.

Cantonese Style Crispy Noodle
I waited until the water boils then add fish fillet, napa cabbage, two spoons of chicken essence, a few drops of sesame seed oil, salt for taste, and two spoons of corn starch. Again waited for the broth to boil then add a cup of eggs (three eggs whisked in a bowl) into the broth. The broth needs to be stirred to prevent the eggs from clumping and immediately turn of the heat. Using a ladle or a steal mug, pour a cup of the gravy on to the crispy noodle in the plate. This seafood crispy noodle is best serve hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment