Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Richmond Centre Food Court for Lunch

Indian Vegetarian Curry with Rice
My wife and I dined at the Richmond Centre Food Court early today after meeting with friends. We were there for several hours chatting and drinking tea with friends. And later decided to proceed to the food court for lunch. Just like the other food courts in the other malls in the Lower Mainland, Richmond Centre too has a very wide selection of food choices. When ordering food in the food court, I would usually go for the most simplest.

Thai Green Chicken Curry on Rice
Today was no different. With the range of choices, I already had my eyes on the Chinese, Indian or Thai. In fact I ordered one serving from each of these three and shared with my wife and the friends that were eating lunch with us. From the Indian food stall I ordered the vegetarian curry with rice and naan bread. While from the Chinese food stall, I ordered the sweet and sour chicken, and spicy chicken on a serving of steam rice. And finally, from Thai food stall, I had the green chicken curry on rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment