Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Simple Continental Breakfast

Continental Breakfast
Breakfast was really simple this morning. I made continental breakfast for the family before we all went out to work and school. I opened a pack of sausages, put them in pan and fried them with a little bit of cooking oil. Then, on the stove next to it, I had a larger wok with about three cups of cooking oil, deep frying a bag of french fries. The sausages took a bout five minutes and they were done but the french fries need about twenty minutes to cook to golden brown.

Sausages, Scramble Eggs and Fries
After the sausages were done, I continued using the pan to make scramble eggs. I used up about seven large eggs, added a few shakes of pepper and salt, then whisked the eggs before pouring them into the pan. I continued to stir and turn the eggs until they became cooked. With the eggs also done, I started to separate the sausages, fries and eggs into five portions. I also added a slice of tomato and cucumber on each of the plates. Wanted to pan toast a few slices of bread but the kids say they preferred the breakfast without the bread since their lunch were already sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment