Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bottomless Fish and Chips

Fried Fish Fillet
I went out with colleagues and friends to dine at one of our local seafood restaurant in New Westminster. We were celebrating the volunteers that have supported us in one of our projects. We decided to meet there because Cockney Kings Seafood Restaurant is a very convinient place for those who commute by skytrain. The restaurant actually is just meters away from the New Westminster skytrain station.

And the Chips
So, on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, they usually have the bottomless fish and chips deal. I have dined here with my family many times before. We dine here not because of the great food and all but more to the convenience and the really great deal. I would say this is the diner with the best deal for fish and chips in town. And from my observations, almost all of the patrons that dine here come for their fish and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment