Monday, March 20, 2017

Ginger Sesame Seed Sauce Shrimp Salad

Shrimp Salad
Had a sumptuous home cooked meal with the family yesterday. The main cuisine was the ginger sesame seed sauce shrimp salad. I boiled a pot of water and used it to blench a handful of shrimps which I simply garnished on some lettuce. Then, added a few spoons of the ginger sesame seed sauce that I had just bought from Costco. Deliciously simple but tasty and flavourful. For the second cuisine I blenched some yu choy in the same pot of hot boiling water and added oyster flavoured sauce.

Ginger Sesame Seed Salad
So, we had one cuisine with fresh vegetables and the other with cooked vegetable. Adding to this two simple cuisines was tomato omelette. Often, our weekend meals can be simple if we do not dine out. My wife and I have been busy of late, preparing and getting work done before our summer break. We will probably be away for several weeks. We are also stocking up on easy to prepare and cook food. Our freezers are full to the brim.

No comments:

Post a Comment