Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Quick Meals from H Mart

Unagi Fish Rice Bowl
My wife and I went grocery shopping at H Mart, the Korean supermarket and while we were there we decided to have our lunch at their corner cafe tucked away at one of the front corner of the supermarket. There were variety of different combination of Korean and Japanese cuisines prepared in disposable plastic food trays and disposable plastic bowls. And then, there were also a wide range of Korean and Japanese cuisines displayed behind the glass food counter.

Korean Japanese Sushi Combination
The prices labeled on the plastic disposables were the most tempting. So, we bought two after looking for our perfect tray of Korean-Japanese food tray. I chose the one with the unagi fish and my wife took the tray with sushi, rice stick and fried chicken meat. I will definitely come back for the different food trays, especially the rice bowls that I feel was the more reasonably priced between the two different packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment